HydroFrame is built by a diverse team of hydrologists, computer scientists, software engineers and educators.
PROJECT PERSONNEL AND PARTNER INSTITUTIONS
- Ilkay Altintas San Diego Supercomputer Center
- Jerad Bales Consortium of Universities for the Advancement of Hydrologic Science, Inc.
- Tony Castronova Consortium of Universities for the Advancement of Hydrologic Science, Inc.
- Laura Condon University of Arizona
- Alejandro Flores Boise State University
- Lisa Gallagher IGWMC Colorado School of Mines
- David Gochis National Center for Atmospheric Research
- Reed Maxwell Princeton University
- Cathie Olschanowsky Boise State University
- Michelle Strout University of Arizona
- David Tarboton Utah State University
- Jefferson County School District Windy Peak Outdoor Lab School